What are the qualifications to become a member of NHSDA?
All current members and new applicants must have the following:
*See Induction Rubric
How do I apply to become a member of NHSDA?
NEW APPLICANTS MUST REGISTER for NHSDA Junior & Senior Chapter by September 30th
STEP: 1: Go to http://www.nhsda-ndeo.org
STEP 2: Click on FIND YOUR CHAPTER
STEP 3: Click on FIND YOUR CHAPTER
STEP 4: Fill in Northwest School of the Arts for Chapter name
STEP 5: Select your Chapter (Junior or Secondary)
STEP 6: Complete the form. Create a Login. Click APPLY
YOU MUST SPELL YOUR NAME CORRECTLY and exactly as how you would like it to be printed on their induction certificate – it will cost you another $10 if you need to reorder the certificate to fix a misspelled name!
What are the fees for NHSDA?
NEW Members (December-June)
Total due: $60.00 – due November 16th
• $15.00 Chapter Dues
• $16.50 Induction Fee and Pin
• $20.00 T-Shirt
• $9.50 Shipping + Admin Fee
Returning Students (September-June)
• $25.00 Chapter Dues (or $15 per Semester) due November 9th
• $25.00 T-Shirt due November 9th
• $10.00 Replacement for Honor Society Pin
• $20 Honors Chord (Chord + Shipping + Admin) due May 1st
What are the dates and deadlines for NHSDA?
ALL DEADLINES ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE
• Registration to apply to become a new member
• Completed Application Packet (new members)
• Chapter Dues + T-Shirt Fee – $50.00 (current members)
• Points Log (current members)
• Induction Fees – $60.00 (new members)
• Induction Ceremony (Mandatory for all current and new members)
• Complete Points Log (8th Graders)
• Complete Points Log + Honors Chord Fee (Seniors)